Holiday Quilting Party
SUNDAY, December 2, 2018
11:00 – 4:00
See Details Below
You Are Invited…
Let’s have a day just for fun by combining coloring, sewing simple projects and home made cookies.
Admission is a plate of home made cookies to share, with the recipe attached. Bring some in, eat some during the day and take some home. The more people who come, the greater the variety.
If you are not a baker, bring a (non-alcoholic) drink or finger food to share.
It’s Like Creating Your Own Fabric
Coloring? So simple and satisfying. Create mug rugs, place mats, table runners or small wall hangings, all to your taste.
We will have a number of suggested holiday patterns for your coloring project, or bring simple pictures of what you would like to work on. Coloring on fabric is not for super detailed work, so simple is better.
When and Where
- Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2018
- Time: 11:00 – 4:00
- Place: Dark Star Fabrics, 30 Main Street, Phillips
What to Bring
- Your ideas and pictures, or use ours.
- Light colored fabric that crayons will show up well on.
- Permanent fabric markers or crayons (we have lots of crayons you can use, but no permanent markers).
- Your iron.
- Your sewing machine (unless you will be using one of ours).
- Your regular supplies and accessories.
- Your cookies and recipe (see above).
Remember that Dark Star Fabrics will give you a 20% discount on all fabrics and supplies you buy for the party.